WARNING: This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Alcohol use, copious cursing, sexual references, and lewd comments are left unedited on this podcast. Listener discretion is advised.
Here’s what happened on the 2017 Drunk Episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — First shot down the hatch!
- Introduction — John Bruno joins us in the extremely comfy recliner and Eric Twaddle is ready to roll!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Is Roger Goodell angry about clown t-shirt that makes fun of him?
- ESPN.com has “predictions” about the upcoming NFL season, are they lame?
- 1st Sobriety Test: The $100,000 Pyramid
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich watched A Clockwork Orange recently a pulled an interesting sound clip
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Our favorite movies that we would bring if we were deserted on an island
- 2nd Sobriety Test: The Iron Sheik Love You or Hate You?
- 3rd Sobriety Test: Trying to Pronounce The Longest Words
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Florida Man says he “just gets naked” when he’s happy or sad
- Self-proclaimed “Million Dollar Ho” gets arrested in Florida
- The Strangest Missed Connections, Part 2
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!