Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — The Costanzo Family Caravan invaded the Jersey Shore; Rich’s summer concerts recap
- Sports Sampler
- Phillies legend Darren “Dutch” Daulton passes away at the age of 55
- 2-Minute Drill: Eagles’ roster moves since our last podcast
- Will Jordan Matthews be traded this season? It’s not as far-fetched as you might think…
- Rich’s Grass Report and PGA Championship preview!
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones is afraid of gay frogs?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- YouTube Channel TRONICBOX remixes current pop songs into amazing 80’s “classics”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Bride shoots gun at new husband just hours after being married
- Is Outback Steakhouse secretly satanic? One Twitter user believes so…
- Florida man gets naked, runs to bleachers, and screams “FLAKKA!” to get away from cops
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!