Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike loved Jury Duty for some odd reason; Rich was at Roger Waters’ concert
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Ezekiel Elliott suspended for 6 games
- Eagles’ “Mat” Moves: Cutting Ryan Mathews and the Jordan Matthews trade
- Justin Thomas wins his first major at the PGA Championship
- Entertainment Entree
- Trump becomes Redbone in this recent YouTube remix
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment” featuring Sonic Mania
- Disney will break away from Netflix to create their own streaming service, can it survive?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man hits his brother with a baseball bat over sharing some Taco Bell
- A couple of public sex stories, involving the Wisconsin State Fair and a chain-link fence
- Crazed Florida man goes on rampage all because of Alice in Wonderland reference
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!