Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — EclipseMania hits America; Rich watched “The Founder” on Netflix
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Big NBA Trade sends Kyrie Irving to the Celtics
- We review Deadspin’s “Why The Eagles Suck” article
- How far are the Eagles willing to cut or trade away in order to save Salary Cap space?
- A few thoughts on the McGregor VS Mayweather fight
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich Evans of Red Letter Media can’t say “necessitate”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Are Hollywood studios and Apple iTunes join forces for a new movie rental scheme?
- What the hell is Martin Scorsese doing with a possible “Joker” origins movie?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Belgium hosts record omelet making festival, despite warnings of bad eggs
- Pastor claims he was hacked and did not comment on Nicki Minaj’s photo of her ass
- Drunk Florida woman acts like a fish and bites fishing line off of fisherman
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!