Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich and Mike review “Dunkirk”; Rich had his fantasy football draft
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Eagles trade fan-favorite long snapper and magician Jon Dorenbos after 11 seasons with the team for a 2019 7th round draft pick… why?
- Rich and Mike review and assess “The Money Fight” between McGregor VS Mayweather
- Entertainment Entree
- Shout out to Lazy Town’s Robbie Rotten
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- We play a weird version of “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?” with an actual 5th Grader (and Rich’s nephew), Declan!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man charged with exposing himself at public park claims he was just startled by a groundhog?
- Drunk woman grabs policeman’s junk, thinks it’s not that illegal because “he was hot”
- Florida man demands he needs to buy his local Post Office
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!