Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich was down South for vacation; We don’t really travel that much; How do you get a passport?
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Jon Dorenbos & Ezekiel Elliot
- The Weirdest Sideline Field Report Ever
- Eagles win first game of the 2017 NFL Season over the Redskins
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 2
- Entertainment Entree
- Jim Carrey loses his mind when discussing philosophy at the New York Fashion Show
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- “So Bad, It’s Good” — Why is “The Disaster Artist”, a movie about the making of the notoriously bad movie “The Room”, getting rave reviews?
- Rich reflects on the end of Twin Peaks
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Mike wants to make golf more exciting, so how about sex right on the fairway?
- 5 Women who thought they were food-poisoned actually were just drunk and involved in an orgy
- The Crappiest Tinder Date Ever
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!