Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Mike wishes he could say this Negan line
- Introduction — Mike got hooked up to a sleep machine; Rich saw “Ghoul BC”, a Philly tribute band dedicated to Ghost
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Is Ezekiel Elliot giving up on the Cowboys already?
- ESPN Commentator rants about how often the NY Giants are on primetime
- Eagles lose to the Chiefs, 27-20 in Week 2
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 3
- Entertainment Entree
- Mob movie favorite Frank Vincent passes away at the age of 80
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Our recap of the 2017 Primetime Emmy Awards
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Why is there literal blood running down the streets in Baton Rouge?
- The strangest items people are looting in Florida after Hurricane Irma
- “The Mad Pooper” is on the loose in Colorado
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!