Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike has to get a Darth Vader mask for sleep; Rich has his own personal Florida story from the weekend
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: The Phillies did not finish in dead last… so, yay?
- Eagles defeat the Chargers to improve to 3-1
- Colin Cowherd trashes Philadelphia as the worst sports town; we must respond!
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 5
- Entertainment Entree
- We remember our favorite tunes from Tom Petty, who passed away at the age of 66
- Donald Trump really likes saying “Billions”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- How is Hollywood going to make a “Sonic the Hedgehog” movie?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- The Savannah Bananas, an independent baseball team, has a new rival to face in town
- Angry criminal in a tree just needed a taco to calm down and let police take him in
- 19-year-old man claims his hands have magic powers for women
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!