Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike fulfilled his dream and saw an Eagles game in person and Guns N’ Roses in concert
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Adrian Peterson traded to the Cardinals; Will he find success there?
- Cam Newton & The “Female Reporter Talking About Routes” Incident
- Eagles defeat the Cardinals, improve to 4-1
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 6
- Entertainment Entree
- Russell Brand eloquently describes being high on Heroin and LSD
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Was our transition just as bad as Casey Kasem’s infamous freakout?
- Netflix to increase the price of their subscription services
- Rich and Mike react to the new Star Wars Episode 8 trailer
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Our final decision on last week’s battle — Savannah Bananas VS Macon Bacon
- Why did this thief leave her resume in the bathroom of the home she robbed?
- Drunk man says he needed alcohol to travel back in time to warn us about aliens!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!