Here’s what happened on this week’s episode:
- Introduction — Mike gives us the Ambler Town Breaking News Update and watched The Handmaid’s Tale; Rich was at a Wine Tasting (after listening to metal band Ghost?)
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: How does Aaron Rodgers’ season-ending injury affect the NFC?
- Adrian Peterson has monster game in debut with Cardinals, is he back in top form?
- Eagles are now at 5-1, is it time to get excited over this Eagles squad?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 7
- Entertainment Entree
- One of Rich’s favorite 90s game shows, Supermarket Sweep, may be revived for a new run
- Ryan Stiles has no idea how to summarize Back to the Future
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- An Outsider To Our Favorite TV Shows: Rich watched Game of Thrones and Mike watched Twin Peaks
- All-Florida “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News!
- Florida man actually Googled “How Do I Rob A Bank?” before robbing a bank
- Florida woman caught naked and eating pineapple after walking into home that wasn’t hers
- Florida 19-year-old claims he’s God and “adores” the pain of being tasered
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!