Here’s what happened on this week’s episode:
- Introduction — How much did we binge watch Stranger Things 2?; Rich was Ghoul-ing out over the weekend!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: NFL Trade Deadline Moves
- The Cleveland Browns are officially the worst franchise ever
- Eagles beat the 49ers, now have the NFL best’s record at 7-1
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 9
- The Houston Astros win their first World Series ever in Game 7
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich loves Ric Flair promos, “30 For 30” documentary to premiere next Tuesday night!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- The Kevin Spacey Scandal & The Future of “House of Cards”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News!
- A Ohio university breaks the record for most people dressed up as Penguins in one location
- Woman offers sex act for only $5 and a Beanie Baby
- Bishop forced to admit that he had affair with two sisters at the same time
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!