Here’s what happened on this week’s episode:
- Introduction — Happy birthday to our (sort of) Associate Producer, John Bruno Costanzo!; Rich was awake to see the clocks change during Daylight Savings Time
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Troubled WR Josh Gordon is reinstated into the NFL, can he return to greatness?
- Cris Collinsworth is dumb for forgetting Carson Wentz in his latest QB poll
- Eagles dominate over the Broncos; are now at 8-1 heading into the BYE week
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 10
- We remember 40-year-old Phillies pitcher Roy Halladay, who suddenly died in a plane crash this week
- Entertainment Entree
- Our friend Vic DiBitetto gets angry when there’s no toilet paper left in the bathroom
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- A Update on The Kevin Spacey Scandal & “House of Cards”
- Disney looking to buy FOX? Will Marvel and X-Men actually merge movie universes?
- A Perfect Circle kicks out 60 fans for using cell phones during concert, is this fair or foul?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News!
- Ohio Man really angry when he finds out there’s no more McMuffins for him
- Florida Man turns in Jason Bourne with this escape move at an airport
- Man and Woman who just met on plane decide to have some fun underneath blanket
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!