The Crispy Noodle Podcast — Episode 236
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode:
- Introduction — Mike saw Thor Ragnarok; We review a better definition for a word Mike couldn’t describe
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Is Martellus Bennett an asshat for lying about an injury to go to the Patriots?
- Eagles somehow win during the BYE week; what is the ceiling for this team now?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 11
- What’s Pissing Us Off: Dak Prescott’s Horrible Meal Before Every Game
- Entertainment Entree
- Cop really explains the many ways you could die, and “you never know!”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- The EA Battlefront 2 & Micro-Transactions Debacle
- Stone Temple Pilots announce a new lead singer with a new single, “Meadow”
- All-Florida Edition of “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Florida Man pries open drive-thru window to yell at employees about undercooked burger
- Florida Man high on meth climbs up on some family’s rooftop and literally howls at the moon
- Naked Florida Man breaks into home, tries on women’s clothes, and rolls around in dirt
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!