Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike watched GLOW and Rich finished The Punisher on Netflix
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Will Cleveland actually have a parade if the Browns go 0-16?
- Philadelphia Eagles win NFC East division, but lose Carson Wentz to ACL injury
- Where do the Eagles go from here?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 15
- Entertainment Entree
- Songify “The Room” in honor of “The Disaster Artist”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Disney closes in on buying 21st Century Fox; what are the implications?
- Mike is pissed off at The Walking Dead’s mid-season finale shocker
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- 90-year-old man doesn’t care if he’s implicated in prostitution, he just wants his stolen jewelry back
- Florida man uses large dildo to try to fend off cops
- The Worst Sick Day Excuses Actually Used in 2017
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!