Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — White Out and Laser Tag
- Sports Sampler
- Review of the Divisional Round
- Eagles win first playoff game in 10 years with close victory over the Falcons, 15-10
- Our Terrific Two Predictions for the Conference Championship Games
- Entertainment Entree
- “Somebody Toucha My Spaghett” is getting remixed now
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Still supposed to be in theaters by May, is “Solo: A Star Wars Movie” already doomed for failure?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Russian man steals Armored Personnel Carrier to steal and drink one bottle of wine from store
- Guinness World Record verifies the world’s largest avocado found
- No surprise: “The Worst Neighbor Ever” lives in Florida
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!