Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike reviews The Florida Project; Rich replayed Super Mario 64
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: The Winter Olympics
- Leftover thoughts and feelings from the Eagles Parade and Super Bowl Victory
- After losing QB Coach John DeFilippo and Offensive Coordinator Frank Reich, will Eagles promote Duce Staley to Offensive Coordinator?
- Entertainment Entree
- “Redbone” mixed with “Somebody Toucha My Sphagett!” is amazing
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- We react to “Solo” and “Jurassic World 2” trailers
- The Side Dish — The Great Spongebob Language Challenge!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Florida woman throws Cuban Sandwich at 7-Eleven clerk because it wasn’t hot enough
- Florida man steals bees, thought they were “abandoned” and “up for grabs”
- Woman tries to smuggle drugs into prison via her big hair weave
- Random naked man covered in cooking oil goes crazy on the loose in Pittsburgh
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!