Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Why are Winters in Pennsylvania are so weird?
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Promotions for Mike Groh and Duce Staley; Eagles trademark Philly Special
- Will the Eagles actually trade away Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles?
- Fergie Sings The Worst National Anthem We’ve Ever Heard
- Entertainment Entree
- There’s an actual “Florida Man” punk rock song
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Mike doesn’t like the new Venom teaser trailer
- Our Review of “Black Panther”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Michigan restaurant is set to make the largest single-pie pizza delivery ever
- Florida couple steals over $2,000 worth of antacids from local grocery store
- Florida man, not high or drunk, just walks around parking lot naked with multiple excuses
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!