Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Another Nor’Easter hit our area; Mike got attacked by a Goose; Rich likes “The Good Place”
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill — Michael Bennett in trouble with the law; Tiger Woods is somehow the Vegas favorite to win The Masters
- The Philadelphia 76ers have clinched a playoff spot!
- We react to the craziness of this year’s March Madness
- NFL changes the infamous “Catch Rule”; will it help or hurt the game?
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich found a Ukrainian polka band that covered a famous pop song
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- A Full-Blown Star Wars Segment
- EA gives up the micro-transactions for Battlefront II
- Jon Favreau and his live-action Star Wars TV show
- Should Rich do all of the Star Wars sound effects?
- An All-Florida Special Edition of “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News!
- Florida is actually trying to make Daylight Savings Time permanent year-round
- Florida Man with lots of drugs on him claims the tight pants he’s wearing are not his
- Florida Men try to frame arson on ex-lover with overcooked spaghetti sauce at 2 AM
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!