WARNING: This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Copious cursing, sexual references, and lewd comments are left unedited on this podcast. Listener discretion is advised.
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike and Bruno played “A Way Out” on PS4; Rich tried out Smoke’s Poutinerie
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill — Patriots trade star WR Brandin Cooks for Rams’ 1st-round draft pick; Phillies’ new manager Gabe Kapler criticized for constant pitching changes
- Villanova Wins 2nd National Championship in 3 Years
- Rich’s Preview of The Masters
- Special Guest Nenna Joins Us For More Crispy Noodle Fun!
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones Gives A Warning to “The Globalists” — Is he actually Strong Bad?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Steven Spielberg complains about streaming media — Fair or Foul?
- Random Bit: Nenna Had No Idea What Mass Effect Is About
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Drunk and hot-to-trot woman hits on the Easter Bunny at local mall
- The Great Debate: Was this man naked when he broke into a home and touched himself?
- Woman with upset stomach blames bad Chinese food, turns out is actually pregnant
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!