Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike reviews “I, Tonya” and Rich saw Bon Jovi in concert
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Las Vegas Golden Knights making historic playoff run in their first season; Atlanta to install soccer fields on abandon lots near train and subway stops
- Does the injury of DE Timmy Jernigan hurt the Eagles’ chances for a repeat?
- Mike fails at explaining his position on Horse Racing
- Entertainment Entree
- Kanye West’s newest single is pretty crappy
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Update on who’s buying 20th Century Fox
- The Side Dish — The Return of Vic DiBitetto!
- SugarHouse Casino on June 2nd (Single tickets remain)
- Galdo’s Catering on September 7th
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Woman thinks she just has a runny nose; turns out to be a far worse situation
- New Jersey school discovers “Mystery Pooper” was rival school superintendent
- Woman decides to microwave her urine sample at her local 7-Eleven
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!