Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — We enjoy music video game soundtracks; Rich saw Greta Van Fleet in concert; Mike sabotages Rich’s golf update
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Sixers are out of the playoffs but somehow got a Top 10 draft pick; New England Zoo has named goat “Foles” to honor Super Bowl bet
- Supreme Court rules federal ban on state-sanctioned sports gambling is unconstitutional; will sports gambling be a hindrance on the integrity of sports?
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones has a mental breakdown against Ben Shapiro, who told Kanye West not to appear on Jones’ InfoWars show
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Mike gives us his reaction to finishing God of War
- Will future video games be made specifically for multiplayer? Are single-player only games dying?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Iowa man really enjoyed measuring his manhood in the library bathroom
- A corn dog somehow solves the mystery of a missing Virgin Mary statue
- Florida man goes on sword and knife rampage after stepdad misplaces his canned shrimp
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!