Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Game Show Marathon, Vic DiBitteto, and Ghost are rocking our world!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: LeBron James is not going to win the NBA Finals with the “talent” Cleveland has given him
- We Address The Eagles VS The White House Controversy
- Entertainment Entree
- What’s Pissing Rich Off — “NOW That’s What I Call Dad Rock” being sold for Father’s Day
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Lauren Cohan is the next major player to leave “The Walking Dead”; is the show ending?
- E3 Expo Begins Next Week — What we expect from EA, Sony, and other news developments
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Australian woman brags about flashing Google Maps vehicle
- Unfortunate woman and family become victims of random poop downfall from airplane
- Two more people have to go to the hospital because of objects stuck up their butts
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!