Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Our review of Solo: A Star Wars Story; Rich recaps this year’s 24-Hour Game Show Marathon
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Justify wins the Triple Crown
- Sports Results Galore!
- CM Punk VS Mike Jackson turns out to be worst fight in UFC history
- Washington Capitals win Stanley Cup
- Golden State Warriors sweep the Cavaliers in the NBA Finals
- Rich’s Odds from Vegas on who will win the U.S. Open
- Entertainment Entree
- What’s Pissing Us Off — IHOP turns into IHOb; what the hell?!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- E3 Expo Review — We critique EA, Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo’s presentations
- All-Florida Special of “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man from out of town carries illegal concealed hatchet while he’s in Florida because he’s afraid of other Florida people
- Florida man claims he’s Captain Kirk from Star Trek after being caught touching himself at a bus stop
- Florida man is one of the worst criminals ever as he fails to rob a Walmart and gets outgunned while trying to carjack two cars
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!