Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — 4th of July plans; Somehow both of Rich and Mike’s past weekend involved dinosaurs, wrestling, and Russian accents
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Eagles Linebacker Nigel Bradham will be suspended for the first game of the season after a violent incident from 2 years ago; Doug Pederson beats Sean Payton in golf, gets interesting prize for the upcoming season
- LeBron James signs 4-year, $154 million contract with the Lakers; Golden State Warriors respond by adding All-Star Demarcus Cousins on a 1-year, $5 million deal
- Who is to blame for the craziness of the “Superteam” era of the NBA?
- Entertainment Entree
- Tradition! — Frank Costanzo gives us his annual 4th of July food and garden update!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Is Google going to try to invade the video game console market?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Florida man blames his dog for the erratic driving of his car
- Guy tries on several outfits as he’s trying to steal clothes from the San Diego Zoo’s gift shop
- Georgia man goes crazy at airport, climbs on airplane, bangs on the wing of the plane
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!