Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike likes the Beef Jerky Outlet store; Why has Rich seen Mamma Mia 3 different times?
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill — Darren Sproles says this will be his last season; France wins World Cup
- Rich’s Odds for The (British) Open Championship
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones wants everyone to know he’s never sucked on a ding dong
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Revivals Galore — Zombieland 2, a hidden Stanley Kubrick screenplay, and Rugrats
- Our Two Cents on the 2018 Emmy Nominations
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- India man with the world’s longest fingernails finally gets them cut off
- Uncool dude causes car fire, lights up his cigarette with the car fire
- Florida man swings boat anchor after he gets angry at overcooked chicken
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!