On this episode, Mike is away on Summer Vacation. However, Rich decides to use The Crispy Noodle studio/kitchen to record an episode anyway. He’s joined by Gunner Star from the American Values Podcast Hour, who decides to award our podcast with the Truth & Freedom Broadcasting Award for all of the Alex Jones clips we’ve played, such as:
- Alex Jones is too Masculine to be Contained — Episode 172
- Alex Jones VS Jimmy Kimmel (Pickle-gate) — Episode 175
- Alex Jones VS Lady Gaga — Episode 197
- Alex Jones VS Screaming — Episode 199
- Alex Jones VS Tap Water & Frickin’ Gay Frogs — Episode 222
- Alex Jones VS Alexa & Amazon — Episode 238
- Is Alex Jones actually Strong Bad? (with special guest Nenna) — Episode 253
- Alex Jones VS Ben Shapiro (about Kanye West?) — Episode 259
- Alex Jones VS Joe Rogan — Episode 265
- Alex Jones Never, Ever Sucked a Ding-Dong — Episode 268
To close it off, we go back into The Crispy Noodle Archives and replay one of our favorite bits from the podcast, Rich’s Dirty Oldies from Episode 22. We hope you enjoy this special episode. We’ll return to the normal format of the podcast next week!
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!