Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike re-watched Deadpool 2; Rich was at the Judas Priest concert
- Sports Sampler
- The Serena Williams “Meltdown” — Fair or Foul?
- 2-Minute Drill: The Steelers-Browns tie debacle
- Eagles win close game in season opener
- Rich’s Fantasy Advice — Don’t tilt after Week 1
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 2
- Entertainment Entree
- A cool audio preview of Bohemian Rhapsody
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Mike reviews Sony’s new “Spider-Man” video game
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man does the disgustingly unthinkable with a run-over beaver
- Young couple decide to have sex on the 8th hole of golf course; Rich invents the Foreign Exchange Cop program?
- Elderly Florida Woman decides to get drunk, strip, and pour box of wine all over herself in public
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!