WARNING: This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Copious cursing, sexual references, and lewd comments are left unedited on this podcast. Listener discretion is advised.
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike still is addicted to Sony’s Spider-Man game; Rich finished the Uncharted series on PS4
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Vontae Davis retires at halftime during Bills game
- Rich’s Fantasy Advice — Use Your FLEX Spot Wisely
- Eagles lose to Fitzmagic, DeSean Jackson, and the hot Buccaneers in Week 2
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 3
- Special Guest Nenna Is Back And Talkin’ About Dead Presidents
- Entertainment Entree
- Southern man is upset his neighbor impounded his boat, will yell at him in cursive?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- We review the 70th Primetime Emmy Awards
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Arizona man fakes having Down Syndrome so he can fulfill diaper-changing fetish
- Kentucky cops find nude break-in burglar covered in chocolate and peanut butter
- Coolest Dad ever in Florida drives son to park late at night so son can get laid
- “Casdorph the Destroyer” gets taken down by cops in West Virginia
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!