WARNING: This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Copious cursing, sexual references, and lewd comments are left unedited on this podcast. Listener discretion is advised.
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike watched “Hereditary” and Rich was in Baltimore
- Sports Sampler
- What are the expectations for the upcoming NBA season?
- 2-Minute Drill — Roughing the Passer rules are somehow getting even worse
- Eagles trounce the Giants in key divisional matchup
- Rich’s Fantasy Football Advice: Post-BYE Players Get a Premium
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 7
- Special Guest Melissa Nenna Joins Us & Taste-Tests MiO Water Enhancers
- Entertainment Entree
- Red Letter Media may have copied Rich pound-for-pound and criticizes proposed Boba Fett TV series
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- What “Media Mortal Sins” would cause you to suddenly stop watching a TV or movie franchise?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- North Dakota Man on Meth takes a naked dip into the baptismal font at church
- Substitute Teacher does cartwheel commando, gets arrested for indecent exposure
- Florida Man throws sausages at mom after she takes too long to cook dinner
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!