Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — It’s our quasi-Halloween-themed episode; Mike watched “The Haunting of Hill House” on Netflix; Rich saw our friends, Ghoul BC, at the Trocadero
- Sports Sampler
- Roman Reigns announces he has leukemia and vacates WWE title
- The 2018 World Series begins — are the Red Sox the new Yankees?
- 2-Minute Drill: Trade Deadline News and Rumors
- We recap the Eagles’ massive collapse against the Panthers
- Rich’s Fantasy Football Advice: Trade Deadline Transactions
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 8
- Entertainment Entree
- DJ creates his own Ghost-theme cover of the Ghostbusters theme song
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Red Dead Redemption 2 finally comes out on Friday
- Is Netflix starting to purge all Marvel shows from their catalog?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Why is a mining tycoon is financing the construction of Titanic II?
- Man has rifle in his bag at airport; blames his “mother packing his luggage”
- Man gets out of prison, immediately steals a car, and is back in jail by that night
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!