WARNING: This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Copious cursing, sexual references, and lewd comments are left unedited on this podcast. Listener discretion is advised.
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Make Thanksgiving Great Again!
- Introduction — Mike listened to Prequelle album from Ghost per Rich’s advice; Rich played Spider-Man on PS4 per Mike’s advice; Rich also saw Fantastic Beasts 2
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Alex Smith goes down on gruesome injury
- Eagles lose to the Saints — How bad was the game? How big of a douchebag is Sean Payton?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 12
- Entertainment Entree
- Nenna joins us for our Thanksgiving Episode!
- Pastor who’s worried that Ghost is coming to town can’t name their big song correctly
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Rich recaps his top “turkeys” of entertainment from 2018
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- College in Indiana forced to close football program after historic losing streak
- Florida drunken driver sets new record with Breathalyzer test
- Florida man really likes this one pony (Nenna has follow up pony story)
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!