Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Post-Thanksgiving Sickness and Cher?
- Introduction — Mike finally saw Bohemian Rhapsody; Rich is at Campout For Hunger
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Cleveland Browns looking up; Jaguars spiraling downward
- Finale of Rich’s Fantasy Football Advice: Start Your Studs
- Eagles win close game against the Giants, still alive in the NFC East
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 13
- Entertainment Entree
- South Park continues Red Dead Redemption 2 storyline
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Is Sony getting ready to announce the PlayStation 5?
- We remember Primo Strategy Guides — was using them cheating?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Florida man accumulates 11 different hit-and-runs all in one Saturday
- Guy has brain fluid leaking from nose during Thanksgiving dinner
- Pilot falls asleep during flight, misses destination by 30 miles
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!