Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike talks about about Christmas Shopping; Rich saw his favorite band, Ghost, twice in one week!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Is the Raiders actually going to be “homeless” in 2019?
- QBs that secretly suck but are now public — Joe Flacco, Kurt Cousins, Matt Ryan?
- Eagles lose to the Cowboys; practically out of the playoffs; Wentz possibly out for the season?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 15
- Entertainment Entree
- What the hell is this sound effect for sexy times supposed to be from “The Town With No Name”?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- The Game Awards name God of War the best game of the year over Red Dead Redemption 2
- We react to the Avengers: Endgame trailer
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Who the hell climbed up the Great Pyramid of Giza naked?
- Why the hell do kids perform the “Oreo Run” hazing ritual?
- Another woman demands sex from boyfriend, gets violent when he denies her oral sex
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!