Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is the Great Cheese Winner of Whole Foods; Rich was at the Vikings exhibit at the Franklin Institute and Grunge-A-Palooza!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Raiders return to Oakland in 2019, Robert Kraft’s punishment for prostitution scandal
- How can the Eagles save cap room before free agency and the draft?
- Rich is pissed off at LeBron James and Serena Williams
- Entertainment Entree
- Trump says the word “Billions” really weird
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- We recap the Academy Awards
- Microsoft and Nintendo announce partnership, are they going to take on Sony together?
- All-Florida Special Edition of “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Coolest cop ever lets couple have some fun in backseat of police car
- Florida Man throws hard cookies at woman in battery charge
- Florida Man slaps woman with chili in weird outdoor fight
- Florida Man steals rare coins, but then cashes them in at CoinStar
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!