Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike likes assessing furniture; Rich was at WWE Raw
- Sports Sampler
- WWE’s Elias roasts Philadelphia sports and children in song
- Phillies finally sign Bryce Harper; Rich re-assures Mike about the length of the contract with the Mets’ Bobby Bonilla mistake
- 2-Minute Drill: Jason Witten returns to the Cowboys… why?
- We recap all of the Eagles off-season moves so far
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones admits a big truth on Joe Rogan’s podcast
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Is Disney going to use Hulu as the home for mature content?
- Why is Steven Spielberg hating on Netflix films?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- The latest trend in meth involves urine. Sadly, we’re not kidding.
- Don’t dip your balls in salsa. And don’t post it on Facebook.
- Florida man has his way with a stuffed animal at Wal-Mart.
- Don’t put together furniture naked. But if you do, make sure there’s pickle juice in the fridge.
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!