Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich met the film legend himself Tommy Wiseau; Mike can’t wait for Game of Thrones!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: XFL releases new rules with their form of football
- Virginia wins the NCAA Men’s Tournament
- Sixers clinch the #3 seed in NBA Playoffs; NBA Divisions are lame
- Rich previews the Masters Tournament this weekend
- Entertainment Entree
- We get hyped up for Joaquin Phoenix’s “Joker”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- More bad press for BioWare and how Anthem was released
- The Difficulty of Game Difficulties — how hard should video games be to finish? Should there always be an “Easy” mode?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Woman has first recorded case of bees stuck in her eyes
- Two friends decide to wear bulletproof vests and shoot each other on a Sunday night
- Florida billionaire cheapskate tries to shoplift $300 worth of items from a department store
- Florida Man has unique idea to pass the time with female employee during the midnight shift at 7-Eleven
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!