Special thanks to John Sage and Kat Bohn of The Elysiums for coming to our podcast! Here’s what happened on this week’s episode:
- Introduction — Happy birthday to “No Sausages” Frank Costanzo; is Rich sort of like Jesus with his drunken birthday weekend on Easter?
- Sports Sampler
- The Sixers defeat the Nets in the playoffs, will face the Raptors next
- 2-Minute Drill: Donovan McNabb has worries on Carson Wentz’s injury record, is it a fair criticism?
- NFL Draft Preview — The Frank Clark trade; will the Raiders, Giants, or Cardinals screw up the draft?; what do the Eagles do?
- Entertainment Entree
- Epic burn from the 1969 movie “Gay Deceivers” going viral
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- We look back on the Marvel film franchise as we preview Avengers: Endgame coming out this weekend
- The Side Dish: John Sage and Kat Bohn of The Elysiums discuss their new album, the songwriting process, and Peeps!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Tennessee man returns home to find random naked stranger on his couch drinking his juice and eating ice cream
- Pennsylvania man thinks fireflies are actually dangerous green lazers from The Illuminati, starts firing Magnum at them
- Three naked Florida women claims they had to “air dry” after a rest stop shower, then go on bizarre car chase with cops
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!