Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike finished the video game “A Plague Tale” and Rich of course makes Ghost references; Rich is upset that Mr. Costanzo did not follow his own advice at Memorial Day
- Sports Sampler
- In Memoriam: Bart Starr & Bill Buckner
- Rich Previews the 2019 NBA Finals — Warriors VS … the Raptors?!
- Donovan McNabb says he should be in the Hall of Fame; we debate his Hall of Fame case
- Entertainment Entree
- Ohio weatherman rants about how people complain his tornado coverage is ruining the viewing of “The Bachelorette”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Sony announces a PlayStation movie studio — will in-house film studio finally produce a quality video game movie?
- Rotten Tomatoes to only allow user reviews from accounts with verified Fandango purchases — will this stop inappropriate hating on films?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Washington State man shoots self in the testicles AND has drugs hidden up his butt
- Louisiana Woman performs real-life Supermarket Sweep to steal nearly $800 worth of vodka and toilet paper at Wal-Mart
- Florida Man claims he stole money from Arby’s because the actual bills were telling him to “set them free”
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!