Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich & Mike review the critically acclaimed miniseries Chernobyl; Rich previews the 24 Hour Game Show Marathon
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Malcolm Jenkins not showing up to Eagles’ training camp due to no guaranteed money on his contract; Phillies trade for Jay Bruce, already paying off
- Todd Gurley’s days of being a bell-cow RB is over according to Ian Rapoport — how does this impact fantasy football drafts?
- Rich & Mike gauge how many wins the Eagles should have by reviewing the 2019 schedule
- Entertainment Entree
- Jeopardy James’ historic run falls short of Ken Jennings’ regular-season total
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- We preview the upcoming E3 Video Game Expo
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Family gets a cake from Wal-Mart, turns out it was made of Styrofoam
- Connecticut woman angry at McChicken, storms into kitchen and slaps employees to make her own properly-made sandwich
- Iowa man pleasures himself in library, simply says “OH HI!” when confronted
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!