Due to Rich’s new laptop and light show, we were distracted; some audio issues may be present in the final presentation of the episode. We apologize and it will be fixed by next week’s podcast.
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike finished Legacy the board game; Rich got a new laptop
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Eagles will only have one public practice this summer and will charge admission to raise funds for charity
- NBA News — Toronto Raptors win NBA Finals and Anthony Davis gets traded to Lakers for a king’s ransom
- Rich recaps the U.S. Open — how amazing is Brooks Koepka’s run so far?
- Entertainment Entree
- Bill Hader finally meets his idol, Dateline’s Keith Morrison
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Danny Boyle says he will never do a “franchise” movie ever after argument over whether to kill Bond in next 007 film
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Boaty McBoatface is back with its research findings… and it’s kinda important for scientists!
- Vermont man crashes into cop car because he was researching “Saved By The Bell” episode
- Florida Man steals pool floats for sexual gratification; gives cops the worst reason as to why he does it
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!