Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: St. Louis Blues win first Stanley Cup in franchise’s 52 year history; Eagles fan base ranked only 3rd in new study
- Kansas City sports radio host suspended indefinitely after making low-blow comments about Andy Reid
- Another fan hit in the head at MLB game; when will MLB protect the fans from errant foul balls?
- Entertainment Entree
- Stephen A. Smith has outrageous, frustrated reaction in NBA talk
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- A Few Quick Hits — Avengers: Endgame will get a special re-release in theaters; Mike reviews Toy Story 4; The Office will be taken off Netflix in 2021 by NBC for their streaming platform
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Alabama duo gives meth to train their “Attack Squirrel”
- Drunk South Carolina woman gets pulled over in child’s electric toy truck, but is it an actual DUI?
- Florida Man poops on random person’s driveway and leaves in a hurry;
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!