Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill — U.S. Women’s Soccer team wins World Cup, pitcher Justin Verlander claims MLB is juicing up baseballs for more offense
- NBA Free Agent Frenzy — The Battle for LA: Clippers VS Lakers; Are the Sixers the best team left in the East?; Was all this free agency madness good for the NBA?
- Nenna joins the show to announce our official appearance at the Philadelphia Podcast Festival!
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich recaps 2019 as the year of Jonathan Frakes’s Renaissance
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- HBO announces new streaming service to go with other Time Warner properties called HBO MAX — is it worth it?
- Quick Hits: MAD Magazine is shutting down; We chat about what we hate about the movie theater experience
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Illinois woman cries peddling meth is “very hard work” to cops
- Crazy Florida business owner destroys ice cream supply of rival store in disgusting break-in
- Florida woman feels frisky, but asks a specific 12-year-old to videotape her lewd actions
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!