Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike reviews Orange Is The New Black; Rich enjoyed rare comfortable summer weather in Philly
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Do the Eagles need another QB after Nate Sudfeld’s injury on his non-throwing hand?
- We recap the entire Antonio Brown dramatic saga and conclude that the Raiders are just f***ing weird
- Entertainment Entree
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Wal-Mart takes down video game and hunting videos and ads in stores after shooting — still blaming violence on video games?
- Mike reviews “Once Upon A Time in Hollywood”
- The Side Dish: We all taste test Hawaiian Pizza and make a conclusion!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Young investors on stock-trading apps are totally buying the wrong stocks because of not researching similar ticker names
- Kenyan Government Assembly actually plays blame game over fart, causes session to go to recess
- “Old TV Santa Claus” wears a TV on his head and randomly drops off old box TVs from the 80s and 90s at homes in Virginia
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!