WARNING: This episode has been left UNCENSORED. Copious cursing, sexual references, and lewd comments are left unedited on this podcast. Listener discretion is advised.
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — A family squabble in the aftermath of the Hawaiian Pizza debate; Rich crosses Alice Cooper off his concert resume
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Eagles sign elder QB Josh McCown
- Antonio Brown is STILL not happy with the helmet situation
- Does Rich believe holdout Ezekiel Elliott could be traded?
- Entertainment Entree
- The Outcasts of Comedy visit The Crispy Noodle!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Quick Movie Hits: Bob hates new Robocop news; Bond 25 gets a title; Sony snatches Spider-Man away from Disney; Why is a Matrix 4 happening?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Alex and Chris tell us horror stories from working in retail
- English man wants people to stop humping his beloved bush shaped liked a nude woman
- Elderly Florida man steals Wal-Mart electric scooter, makes it to Wawa before it runs out of battery (is this a secret Delco story?!)
- A look back on our favorite Odd News stories ever & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!