Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Bruno’s hellacious burping skills
- Introduction — Mike endorses “Killing Eve”; Rich saw Santana
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Antonio Brown’s drama and Lamar Miller’s injury
- Could Soccer star Carli Lloyd actually be the NFL’s first female kicker?
- We react to Andrew Luck’s sudden retirement from the NFL
- Entertainment Entree
- Kyle Dunnigan gives us a meeting of the minds between Jeff Goldblum & Ray Liotta
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Quick Hits: Sony buys Insomniac Games; Spider-Man drama continues, could Spider-Man live on in Marvel Universe on Disney+?
- We react to the new Star Wars Episode IX trailer
- The Side Dish — Chicken Food Fight: Chick-Fil-A VS Popeyes
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Dumbest Florida Man ever trusts a fake online doctor with the most delicate procedure for a man
- Florida Woman attacks man in “Stone Cold Steve Austin” manner with beer chug and Stone Cold Stunner
- Iowa man on electric scooter follows woman in Wal-Mart and pleasures himself while doing so
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!