Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike reviews The Handmaid’s Tale and Rich reviews Cobra Kai
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Jared Goff’s new contract; LeSean McCoy signs with Andy Reid and the Chiefs
- A recap of the Dolphins/Texans wacko trade-o world; was Laremy Tunsil and Jadeveon Clowney really worth it?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 1
- Entertainment Entree
- Jonathan Frakes has very important information for you
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- TellTale Games is going to be revived — will it succeed? Is it fair to former employees that got suddenly laid off?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Teen goes blind after eating a weird diet of his preferred foods only
- Tennessee Mother-Daughter duo try to stash stolen crab legs in their purses at “Superlo” supermarket
- Australian drug junkie busts in house dressed up as cop, demands to know where victim’s drugs are
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!