Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is watching “Barry” on HBO; Rich was on a battleship
- Sports Sampler
- Stupidity Section — Miami is tanking so bad, players are reportedly asking to be traded; Mike recaps the entire Antonio Brown saga
- Eagles comeback and win first game against the Redskins, 32-27
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 2
- Entertainment Entree
- Warner Bros. buys all production rights to “Cursed Child”, is a new Harry Potter film sequel going to happen?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Streaming News — Is Netflix going to stop releasing seasons all at once? Toronto Film Festival hinders Netflix movies from screening
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- 73-year-old Maryland woman kills 82-year-old with a brick over loaned money
- Florida Man threatens guest with machete after he forgot to flush the toilet
- Florida leasing company is actually selling a working F-16 Fighting Falcon to the public; you could be Top Gun!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!