Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is playing “Control”; Rich was at the Burger Brawl
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: All the QBs that went down last week
- How the hell is Antonio Brown even playing in the NFL?
- Eagles lose to the Falcons and sustain injuries in Week 2
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 3
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich loves Chris Jericho’s “A lil’ bit of the bubbly” AEW promo
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- NBC announces their streaming service, “Peacock”
- MoviePass officially closes down — could it ever have worked out?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Fire rips apart Australian cattle insemination facility, turns out bull semen cylinders explode in high pressure
- Mississippi’s own “Captain America” busts out pipe to break into a shed
- Florida Couple, while in handcuffs, get naked and have sex in back of the cop car — and that’s not the whole story!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!