Here’s what happened on this week’s episode on The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich and Mike went to the Hershey Chocolate Factory and then saw Ghost live; Rich was a guest on the 100th episode of Comic Book Gurus
- Sports Sampler (Start: 10:55)
- Rich and Mike react to the Washington Nationals winning the World Series — how silly must Bryce Harper feel?
- We recap former Eagles Orlando Scandrick’ criticism about the team; how much of his comments could be true?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 9
- Entertainment Entree (Start: 44:24)
- There’s a new way to sing the Alphabet Song now for some reason?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Martin Scorsese clarifies his anti-Marvel comments to conclude the feud
- Game of Thrones news — GOT showrunners drop out of Star Wars project; a filmed prequel pilot turned down at HBO; a different spin-off green lit based on the House of the Dragon
- The Non-Fortune Cookie Odd News (Start: 1:24:10)
- Federal judge officially rules lawyers can’t show movies in court after prosecutor in Roger Stone case wanted to show Godfather II
- Illinois Man gives fake name to cops even though his real name was tattooed to his neck
- Vatican debuts the E-Rosary — you can use the app to pray and keep track of the Rosary on the go!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!