Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Happy Birthday to John Bruno; Daylight Savings Time; Our ideal Sleeping arrangements; a Tornado actually touched down in Delaware County
- Sports Sampler (11:30)
- 2-Minute Drill: With DeSean Jackson out for the season, should the Eagles consider Antonio Brown?
- Eagles defeat the Bears to go 5-4 into their week off, what will they do during their BYE week?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 10 (Rich explains how the New York Jets are ridiculously atrocious)
- Entertainment Entree (41:56)
- “The Good Place” references Nick Foles going to the Jaguars
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- The Movie Industry has a horrible Halloween weekend at the Box Office — how the hell did this poor showing at the movie theaters occur?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News (1:12:55)
- Halloween Stories: Creepy guy dressed as Pennywise on street corner actually has a warrant out for his arrest and a guy dressed as Jesus punches cop and escapes
- Florida Woman hits man with hammer after argument about leftover pork chops
- Wisconsin man angry at Pizza Hut because there wasn’t enough cheese on his pizza claims he’s a “Real American!”
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!